WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, HOWEVER WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND WILL BE TAKING VIRTUAL TOURS WHEN WE REOPEN. WE HAVE A WAITING LIST AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER 2020, JANUARY AND SEPTEMBER 2021.
Thank you for visiting the site of Flowers Day Care and Little Flowers
At both of our settings we provide childcare for babies and young children on the Chessington / Surbiton border
We have 2 unique childcare settings, what makes them unique?
- We are flexible – you are free to book in extra hours and days as and when needed.
- We only care for babies and preschool age children up to 5 years.
- We are all qualified childcare professionals and we continually undertake additional courses throughout the year.
- We provide everything! Breakfast, snacks, lunch, formula / toddler milk (of your choice), whole milk, nappies, wipes and barrier cream (of your choice) – all included in fees.
- We keep you up to date with how your little one is getting on with pictures and messages sent throughout the day, especially during settling in periods.
- Your child’s daily diary is also completed each day for you to read about what kind of day they had.
- We have no set nap times – we follow each child’s own home routine.
We provide a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere for preschool age children and babies. The babies and toddlers in our care are happy and engaged and enjoy their time with us. (Just read some of our reviews 🙂 )
Please take a look around this site to learn more about us and if you are interested in our service please send me an email and we can arrange a day for you to visit for a coffee and a chat about your needs. I would be very happy to give you a tour of one of our settings.
To get in touch just EMAIL ME