Welcome! If you are interested in visiting our brand new setting opening in April 2018 please email to join our waiting list for a viewing and for information about our launch. We have a few full and part time places still available for an April / May start and a new waiting list.
We have very unique childcare settings for several reasons, namely…
- We are flexible – should you be contracted for your child to attend just 1 or 2 days per week, you are free to book in extra hours and days as and when needed.
- We only care for babies and preschool age children up to 5 years so our settings are designed with exactly their needs in mind.
- We are all qualified childcare professionals and we continually undertake additional courses throughout the year.
- We provide everything! Breakfast, snacks, lunch, formula / toddler milk (of your choice), whole milk, nappies, wipes and barrier cream (of your choice) – all included in fees.
- We keep you up to date with how your little one is getting on with pictures and messages sent throughout the day, especially during settling in periods. Your child’s daily diary is also completed each day for you to read about what kind of day they had.
- We have no set nap times – we follow each child’s own home routine.
- We think OFSTED lets us have too many children per adult (!) so we work to our own ratios which means more hands on deck and better care for the children.
We aim to provide a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere for preschool age children and babies. The babies and toddlers in our care are happy and engaged and enjoy their time with us. (Just read some of our reviews 🙂 )
Please take a look around this site to learn more about us and if you are interested in our service please send me an email and we can arrange a day for you to visit for a coffee and a chat about your needs. I would be very happy to give you a tour of our setting, you can read our minding portfolio which has lots more information and reviews you may be interested in. You are also invited to contact some of our past or current parents to discuss anything about us. To get in touch just EMAIL ME.