We have a very unique childcare setting for many reasons, namely…
- We are flexible – should you be contracted for your child to attend just 1 or 2 days per week, you are free to book in extra hours and days as and when needed.
- We only care for babies and preschool age children up to 5 years, so we have no older children attending in the afternoons and no school drop offs / pick ups to take your child on.
- We are all qualified childcare professionals and we continually undertake additional courses throughout the year.
- We provide everything! Breakfast, snacks, lunch, formula / toddler milk (of your choice), whole milk, nappies, wipes and barrier cream (of your choice) – all included in fees.
- Our setting is all on one level and we have a dedicated playroom, nap room, nappy room and craft room plus a big beautiful garden.
- We think OFSTED lets us have too many children per adult (!) so we work to our own ratios which means more hands on deck and better care for the children.
We are 2 Childminder’s (Suzanne & Lisa) living in Chessington, Surrey and we work with 2 Ofsted and Leap Ahead registered childminder’s assistants, Margaret and Sharma. This allows us to provide the children with lots of attention and enables us to meet their individual needs. We aim to provide a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere for preschool age children and babies. The babies and toddlers in our care are happy and engaged and enjoy their time with us.
Please take a look around this site to learn more about us and if you are interested in our service please send me an email and we can arrange a day for you to visit for a coffee and a chat about your needs. I would be very happy to give you a tour of our setting, you can read our minding portfolio which has lots more information and reviews you may be interested in. You are also invited to contact some of our past or current parents to discuss anything about us. To get in touch just EMAIL ME.
Suzanne, Lisa, Margaret & Sharma