Some of the activities we enjoy include:
- Baking and cooking
- Computer / internet (supervised)
- Drawing, writing and colouring
- Seasonal activities: making cards, calendars, Christmas decorations, easter eggs
- Reading books and telling stories
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Outside play with toys, sand, chalks, giant games, trampoline, bouncy castle,
- Planting seeds / gardening
- Playdough and pottery
- Printing with vegetables, cotton reels, string
- Junk modelling
- Using musical instruments and learning and singing songs
- Playing with bubbles
- Digging in the garden
- Dancing to our favourite music
- Fuzzy felt play
- Texture activities with soil, sand, water, shaving foam etc.
Garden Challenge – we see how many mini beasts we can spot – birds, bees, spiders, snails – whoever spots the most chooses a game for us to play.
Bounce Day – we put up a bouncy castle in the garden and enjoy it throughout the day. Parental permission is required.
Teddy Bear’s Picnic – each child brings their favourite teddy and we head off to the park for a picnic.
Show & Tell Day – each child brings in an item of interest and shares it with everyone.
We keep you informed of what your child has been doing and how they are settling in in our private Whatsapp group (between us and you), we can send you pictures of them playing and doing activities and you can also message whenever you like to check on your little one.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org